We invite a Process Development Assistant to join the IT department and be responsible for:
- Administration of existing company processes in BPMN platform;
- Assistance in the development of company processes;
- Support and training to other team members regarding systems and processes;
- Development of documentation/instructions for new processes and changes;
- Cooperation with other team members to find the best solutions and improvements to existing processes according to changing needs and environment.
Qualification and other requirements:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Project/Business/Knowledge Management or similar;
- Loving IT systems;
- Good project coordination skills;
- Good analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Positive attitude towards development and changes;
- Fluent written and verbal English.
Experience in process modelling (BPMN), business processes, business systems management, business analysis or in project management would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Friendly and modern office with smart colleagues by your side;
- Ability to grow within the company;
- Competitive salary depending on your skills;
- Training and team-buildings;
- Foosball and PS5 breaks with coffee and snacks.
If you believe you are a good match for this position, but you don’t have the related experience required – contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org – let‘s talk about your career path!
You can also apply here.